General Conditions of Use of the UpMyShop! solution
General Conditions of Use updated to January 27, 2020.
Welcome to the UpMyShop solution! ("solution"). Thank you for choosing the UpMyShop solution! edited by CUSTOMER
LABS SAS ("Company").
- Publisher of the solution and the website www.upmyshop.com (the "Site"):
- Registered name: Customer Labs SAS
- Share capital: 50,762 euros
- Address: 7 bis rue Roumanille 13090 Aix en Provence
- Registered at the RCS of Aix en Provence under the number 810 308 288
- Phone number: 0630482681
- VAT number: FR-19810308288
- Director of the publication: Valérie Segretain
- The solution and the Site are hosted by the company OVH whose registered office is located at 2 rue Kellermann BP 80157 59053
ROUBAIX CEDEX 1 and whose telephone number is +33 (0) 820 698 765.
the "solution") and associated services (hereinafter the "Services") by the end users of the solution (hereinafter
the "Users"), having the status of consumers under the provisions of the consumption.
- In accordance with the legal provisions, the consumer is defined as any natural person who acts for purposes
that are not part of his professional activity.
- The User is also informed that the solution and the associated Services are also made available to business partners
("the Partner") for the following purposes: to contact and interact with the Users via the solution.
- The TOS are systematically accessible by the User on the UpMyShop! Website. The User must accept the TOS by means of a checkbox for any review.
- The applicable GCU are those in effect on the Site, the User will be notified of any modification of the Terms
by any means. If the User does not accept the changes, he is invited to stop using the site and its associated services.
- The fact that the Company does not avail itself at a given moment of any provision of these Terms, cannot be
interpreted as a waiver of any future provision of these Terms.
- Before using the solution, the User must ensure that he has the technical and computer resources to benefit from
the solution and content available on the solution and that the operating system of his computer device allows
access secured to the solution.
- The User must also ensure that the computer configuration of the device is in good working order and contains
OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
- The User agrees to respect the terms of these Terms.
- The User agrees to use the platform strictly in accordance with the instructions of the Company.
- The User agrees that he uses the site and its associated services solely for his personal use, in accordance with these Terms, and
that he behaves as a good father. In this respect, the User agrees to abstain:
- to use the site and its associated services in any way illegal for any unlawful purpose and in any way for any purpose incompatible
with these Terms;
- sell, copy, reproduce, rent, loan, distribute, transfer or sublicense all or part of the content contained
on the Application or decompile, modify, display in readable form by the User, attempt to discover
any code source of the Application;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Application's computer system or engage in any disruptive
activity, diminishing the quality or interfering with performance or degrading the functionality
of the site and its associated services;
- use the solution for abusive purposes by intentionally introducing viruses or other malicious programs and
attempting to gain unauthorized access to the solution;
- use any robot software or other automated system for the purpose of viewing, recording and modifying
data on the site and its associated services;
- to undermine the image, privacy and personal data of other Users or third parties;
- to denigrate the Company and / or the Application on social networks and any other means of communication,
current or future.
- This list is not exhaustive
- If for any reason whatsoever the Company considers that a User does not respect these Terms, the Company may,
at any time and discretion, remove its access to the site and its associated services and take any measures including any legal
action to against him.
- The Company is not liable for indirect or consequential damages that the User may suffer in the context of the
execution of these Terms and can’t be held responsible in case of misconduct related to an event of
force majeure as defined. in Article 11.1 by a third party or by the User.
- The Company can’t, under any circumstances, be held responsible for any misuse of the site and its associated services by Users.
- Users are ultimately solely responsible for the relationship with their electronic communications operators and
the Partner using the site and its associated services.
- Regarding the reviews posted by the Users in connection with the use of the site and its associated services, in accordance with paragraph
5 Article 93-3 of the Law No. 82-652 of 29 July 1982 on Audiovisual Communication as amended , the Company
can’t be held responsible for the content of these opinions which remain the sole responsibility of
- This article provides that: "
When the offense results from the content of a message sent by a user to an online public communication service
and made available by this service to the public in a space of personal contributions identified as such,
the director or co-editor can’t be held criminally liable as the lead author if it is established
that he did not actually know the message before it was posted online or if, from the moment he became
aware of it, he acted promptly to remove this message. "
- Therefore, it is expressly stipulated that the Company carries out a retrospective control of the reviews filed
by the Users on its site and its associated services. Whenever a User informs the Company of any content that is manifestly
unlawful, abusive, defamatory, offensive, or for personal convenience and, more generally, any content repressed
by the Law and the applicable Regulations, the Company will act promptly with the Partner or other Internet
user so that to remove this content from the platform. Any undue and / or slanderous denunciation exposes
the perpetrator to civil and criminal penalties.
- Users have become fully aware of the provisions of this article and in particular the above-mentioned guarantees
and limitations of liability, essential conditions without which the Company would never have contracted.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- The provisions concerning the protection of personal data as provided by the Data Protection Act of 6 January
1978 as amended and the European Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data ("RGPD") are located in an
- All elements of the site and its associated services, is protected by copyright, trademark law, and / or any other intellectual
property rights. These elements are the exclusive property of the Company. All of these rights
are reserved for the whole world.
- The name and brand "UpMyShop!", Logos, designs, stylized letters, figurative marks, and all signs represented
on the Application and the Site are and shall remain the exclusive property of CUSTOMER LABS.
- No title or right whatsoever over any element of the solution and / or the Site will be obtained by downloading
or copying elements of the Application and / or the Site. It is strictly forbidden for the User to reproduce,
publish, edit, transmit, distribute, show, remove, delete, add to the solution and / or the Site and the
elements it contains, any more than modify or perform them any work by taking them as a basis, nor selling
or participating in any sale in connection with the site and its associated services, the elements of the Application
and / or the Site or any related software.
- The Company grants the User a non-exclusive license to use the solution. This license is strictly personal
and can’t be transferred or transferred to any third party.
RIGHT TO RETRACT
- In accordance with Articles L. 121-21-5 and L. 121-21-8 of the Consumer Code, by accepting these Terms, the Customer
acknowledges that he wishes to use the solution free of charge within the withdrawal period provided
by the Act and expressly waives its right of withdrawal.
- The User may at any time delete his account and stop using the site and its associated services.
- The user can at any time delete a review that he has deposited via the solution and its associated services,
thanks to a link which is sent to him by email after each deposit of opinions on the solution, provided that he
has the choice to identify yourself when submitting your opinion.
APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
- These Terms are governed and interpreted in accordance with French law, without regard to conflict of laws principles.
In the event of litigation likely to arise during the interpretation and / or the execution of the present
ones or in relation with these Terms, the User can decide to submit the dispute with the Company to a procedure
of conventional mediation or any other alternative method of dispute settlement. The User may in particular
Mediator of the Federation of Commerce and Distribution (FCD)
- The User is informed that:
- In order for the dispute to be examined by the mediator, the User must justify that he has made a written
claim made to the Company or its customer service department and will have to keep written proof
of the steps taken;
- The request must be justified and legitimate.
- The User may seize the mediator within a maximum of one year following his written complaint to the Company.
- Finally, in case of failure of this mediation procedure or if the User wishes to seize a jurisdiction,
the rules of the Code of Civil Procedure will apply.
- These Terms are written in French. An English translation may be provided for information purposes. In
case of contradiction, only the French version will prevail between the parties.
The parties agree to recognize as a case of force majeure any event meeting the criteria defined by the
jurisprudence of the Court of Cassation in application of Article 1218 of the Civil Code since these events
would prevent the execution of the T & C by the party who invokes it.
Autonomy of clauses
If any provision of these TOS or its application to any person or circumstance is deemed invalid, void,
or unenforceable, for whatever reason, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the
validity and enforceability of the others provisions of these Terms.
Any notification must be made in writing by email with acknowledgment of receipt to the following email
firstname.lastname@example.org , or sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the address
indicated in these Terms.
- To contact the customer service of the Company, the User can:
- Send an email to the following address:
Customer-labs, 7 bis rue Roumanille 13090 Aix en Provence
- Send an email to the following address:
Monday to Friday from 10h to 16hat the following number: +33(